I have had an ongoing request for a little while now to make available on this blog some lectures I have given at various times at Sydney University, particularly the most recent one. I have been unable to do so until now since these are too long to put in a post and I wasn't quite sure how else to put them on here. However, with the help of my brother (whose blog is here, by the way- fraternal plug), I have found a way to do this. Those who wish to read my most recent lecture, therefore, may follow the link below.
The Threat of Mercy: Reflections on Jonah
Ss. Placidi et Sociorum Martyrum ~ Simplex
-
Tempora: Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam XIX post Octavam Pentecostes I.
Octobris
Monday, October 5, 2026
Color: Red
Flowers are permitted.
The organ may...
4 days ago

1 comment:
Ah good!
Post a Comment